- Client success stories
- Carroll’s of Tullamore
Helping Carroll's of Tullamore transition to a new SAP ERP platform
Project at a glance
Migrate the company from a shared single SAP environment to its own platform within four months.
Business transformation delivered:
- Moving to a single standalone platform has improved the efficiency and performance of many core processes.
- The business now has greater control and visibility of key areas allowing for enhanced business decisions
- A seamless ERP transition with minimal impact on the business
Migrate the company from a shared single SAP environment to its own platform, within four months.
Carroll’s of Tullamore, an Irish producer and distributor of branded cooked meats, completed a management buyout in 2015. The company migrated from a shared single SAP Environment. As a new entity, the business needed to move to its own platform and the migration was required to be completed within the timeline of four months. Carroll’s invited a number of SAP partners to bid for the project and present their credentials to a selecting panel. The scope included ERP, BW, BI, PI, retention of company data and customisation.
A one stop shop for Carroll’s requirements
Client Solutions was successful in this process because of our ability to provide a one stop shop for the company’s requirements. This included:
• 24/7 Hosting Managed Services
• SAP software and maintenance
• Implementation and training services
Our approach was three fold:
1. The existing ERP system was transitioned to Business All-in-One using the client copy. All functionality and customisation was retained with the data migrated separately.
2. PI greenfield implementation replaced the original Seeburger system.
3. BW greenfield was implemented using existing structure as a reference.
The migration project was delivered with the help of our local support team who were involved throughout the project and ensured a smooth transition post go-live of the new environment.
The business now has greater control and visibility of key areas
• The business now has greater control and visibility of key areas allowing for enhanced business decisions.
• Moving to a single standalone platform has improved the efficiency and performance of many core processes.